"Private River escape, Cooking Class & Temples, Spa & late afternoon tea or stylish snacks and bubblke for the best sunset view in Bangkok "
Immerse yourself in the very best of Thai culture with private dining on royal cuisine, bespoke boat excursions along the river and soothing, therapeutic massages.
Some of the places we take you to can’t be found on a map.
From All year round
Based on per person sharing (minimum 1 adults, up to 4 perosn maximum)
Luxury Journey at a Glance
1 full day PRIVATE urban experience on the river – Bangkok:
Immerse yourself in the very best of Thai culture with private dining on royal cuisine, bespoke boat excursions along the river and soothing, therapeutic massages, or enjoy the prviacy of the pool suite for the day
8:30 Tuk tuk pick up from your hotel to the vist the Grand Palace with private guide 1h30 maximum … then walking back to
11:30 Cooking class and lunch will be served at the Siam Hotel Garden on the river front. Step into your private urban sanctuary for a stylish day; a stunning, luxury hotel, replete with exquisite art & antiques and set amidst 3 acres of lush gardens on the Chao Phraya River, adjoining Bangkok’s must-see historical and cultural attractions.
14:00 After lunch take a khlong (canal) tour (1h max) on your own stylish speed boat where Bangkok has been called the “Venice of the East.” As you motor by, people are cooking and hanging laundry. They smile and wave as we pass. This is yet another aspect of life in Bangkok, one not visible from the street.
15:00 enjoy your SPa or Treatment at The Siam SPA – heavens on earth
17:15 now time to chill, drink, talk, eat, and watch the sunset on the river … Tea, bubble or wine, it’s up to you….all can be arrange to your liking !
19:30 End of the experience and transfer back to the hotel by private car and driver
REMARK: Alternatively we can arrange diner at one of our preferred top roof top terrace thai food restaurant, and continue to enjoy the river night experience trought the night .. so, we can even go further to secure a VIP table at one of the best chill our bar and restaurant to enjoy the evening and spice it up a little… it’s always up to you!
This tailor-made 1 full day private urban experience is curated to offer an immersive, luxurious and memorable experience as you discover the river life and awaken all your senses in unmatched style.
Our program is the best way to explore the distinct charm of the river life, heritage site, learn more about the thai culture and flavors of their cuisine – from the old-world colonial lifestyle to the culture and biodiversity that defines Bangkok unique sense of place.
Some of the places we take you to can’t be found on a map
Cooking class with the Chef (market with chef and lunch included) at one of our preferred partner hotel by the river is also a perfect setting and place to enjoy memorable urban experience by the river.
The cost can vary depending on the requirement, but this is a Full day experience. Need to be on request as to check availability for cooking class and boat
– Your journey will begin with an optional local market tour by Tuk Tuk to see and pick out the ingredients.
– You will travel into Bangkok Old Town to one of its local markets and get your senses lost in the bustling setting. Fresh vegetables, seafood, fruits, and more will provide aromas to pique your imagination.
– Back at the hotel, an Executive Chef will be ready to unravel the process of Thai cooking end-to-end.
– The Cooking School is an intimate experience in culinary learning.
– Classes take place under Thai meal at Chon Thai Restaurant at The Siam Hotel by the river
– Each class has only two cooking stations, meaning you will have at least half of the Executive Chef’s attention at all times.
– Enjoy the step-by-step guidance while sipping a cool drink and watching boats go by.
Inclusion on rates:
- Private chauffeur and limo transfer from / to hotel
- Cooking class: tuk tuk transfer to the do ‘market with chef’ and cooking class
- Lunch by chef, included after cooking class
- Long -tail boat transfer from pier to Grand Palace
- Private English speaking guide full day
- Visit grand Palace 1h30 consise and precise visit with entry fees
- Canal cruise 1h or so, with Riva Style Speed boat
- Enjoy your massage 60 mn at the Siam stylish SPA
- Enjoy a late Afternoon tea OR stylish snack and sunset with a bottle of wine (or bubbles) complementry by VOYAGE agency
- Transfer by Tuk tuk back to The Siam
What's not included
Does not include wine or alcohol during lunch
Do not include
(on request, we can organize wine or chapagne sunset drink & stylish gourmet snacks instead of late afternoon tea, additional cost may apply for the stylish snack depeding on your liking and choises of dish if you dont like the one selected)
Terms & Conditions
Validity All year round
Set lunch inclusive of food only.
This offer is subject to availability and advance reservations are required – on request only, up to 24h prior the experience.
These offers can change without further notice.
Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% local government tax.
Bookings are required. Non refundable if booking is made 24h before the experience
Please call 09 6674 7990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (ref: Private River escape – BKK)
- Hotel pick up with private driver to Sapan Taksin bridge
- Styslih boat transfer from Sapan Taksin bridge
- Tuk tuk return transfer to Grand Palace
- Grand Palace visit with experience guide 1h30 max
- Market and cooking class with the chef
- Lunch cook by chef facing the river
- Canal cruise river life, passing Arun Temple on the way, max 1h30
- Massage and treatmentat the resort waitng for you
– Green Tea Salt Body Scrub or Relaxing Sodashi Facial (45min)
– Aroma Journey Massage or Muay Thai Massage (60 min)
9. Stylish Afternoon tea OR suculent and tasty snack, with a bottle of wine to enjoy the sunset on a private pier or by the pool for a stylish deep* (on request TBC* )
10. Transfer back to your hotel and pick up by your private car and driver
At the end, relish your Thai cuisine creation with new knowledge on how to do it on your own.